BCI & FBI Background Checks
*If inclement weather, please check the website for school closings. If the building is closed, please reschedule background check.
The Coshocton County Career Center offers BCI and FBI background checks using the National WebCheck System.
Background checks are available by appointment only. Please schedule your appointment below at the scheduled times. If these times do not fit your schedule, please call 740/623-7015 or 740/622-0211 to schedule an appointment.
- BCI (Ohio background check) = $35.00
- FBI (Federal background check) = $35.00
- BCI and FBI = $65.00 ($5 savings when done together)
What to bring:
- Valid driver's license, state I.D., Passport, Military I.D. or green card.
- Payment: cash, credit card or money order payable to Coshocton County Career Center.
- If you are doing this for employment and your employer is paying the fee, please bring completed Payment Agreement Form from approved business.
- Completed Request for Background Check via Electronic Fingerprinting Form (see below)
What to complete:
*Be sure to print and complete this form, do not leave any blanks but DO NOT SIGN.
*Purpose/Reason in Law (Ohio Revised Code or Federal Law) for background check must be completed.
*Address that results need mailed to or if results need to be electronically submitted will need completed where necessary.
PLEASE DO NOT SIGN FORM UNTIL APPOINTMENT, PLEASE BE SURE TO BRING I.D. TO APPOINTMENT.
FAILURE TO COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN RESCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT.
If you have questions, please call the Coshocton County Career Center at the above numbers.
*** TIME ZONE WARNING: Be sure your device is set to the correct time zone because the calendar below is set to EASTERN TIME ZONE. If your device has the wrong time zone, your calendar will be incorrect. Time zone issues can be caused by some VPN apps. ***
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.