Intervention Specialists

Rusty Bluck

Intervention Specialist

Jason Prater

Special Education Coordinator

Neal Wears

Intervention Specialist

Intervention Specialists are skilled and experienced in working with and originating Individual Education Plans or IEP's. Specialists must have a Special Education Certification and possess at least a Bachelor's Degree. Intervention Specialists have experience working with Special Education students in both a self-contained and a mainstream environment, with a emphasis on working with academics and reading instruction, as well as proficiency intervention.